Industrial Scientific recently released iNet® InSite, a plug-and-play docking station for its portable gas detectors, which provides critical functionality and information needed to keep people safer. According to the company, iNet InSite additionally delivers:
- Practical insight for gas detection programs using trends, metrics, alerts and custom reports.
- The ability to log in, manage and view the performance of an entire gas detector fleet.
- The power to schedule automated events, such as calibrations, bump tests and instrument firmware upgrades, as well as set up alarm thresholds and other custom settings.
- Unlimited user access for subscribers to iNet Control — a Web-based application accessible from any PC browser — along with iNet DS docking stations provided at no additional charge.
- Broader availability of iNet, as well as the company’s gas-detection-as-a-service solution.
- Ideal suitability for those who find themselves challenged with gaining the necessary visibility into their overall gas detection program to improve the safety of their employees.
- The flexibility to operate within the most stringent corporate IT network security policies.
- No need for local software or server installation.