Custom conductive fluid level sensors from Standex Electronics feature a patented "bias ring" to eliminate false positives resulting from material buildup on sensor elements, making them ideal for use with many conductive fluids. The sensors are further characterized by:
- Proven technology is ideal for demanding applications — even those with high particulate loading.
- Models range from simple designs which are driven by external electronics, to complex versions with internal electronics to eliminate electrolysis.
- Design is ideal for applications including harsh, viscous and corrosive materials like dishwasher soap, bleach, and other detergents, viscous materials like syrup dispensing in foodservice environments, water-in-fuel sensing for automotive or off-road vehicles, HVAC/R condensate reservoirs, industrial control applications, and more.
- Sensors allow bulk detergent storage and dispensing.
- They are perfect for saving space, eliminating waste, and reducing pollution while providing OEMs with unique advantages in a highly competitive environment.