Yokogawa Corp. recently released its first meter in the Dura Meter Series — an elapsed time meter that combines a time meter assembly with a die-cast aluminum NEMA 4X housing. Other features include:
- Resistance to water and dust.
- Ideal suitability for severe environmental conditions across multiple industries, such as oil and gas, chemical, power, water treatment and food processing.
- Compliance with ANSI Specification C39.1, in addition to a UL rating.
- Standard options, which consist of horizontal vs. vertical mounting, hours vs. minutes, reset vs. non-reset, and voltage and frequency ratings.
- Optional electrical connections, customer configurations, stainless steel tags, and epoxy-resin or polyurethane-epoxy combination paint.