Mettler-Toledo has redesigned its FBRM® G400 and G600 in-line particle measurement instruments, so they are even easier to understand, optimize, and control particle and droplet distributions in real time. The FBRM® G400 and G600 additionally offer:
- Real-time measurement in vessels of less than 50 mL to greater than 20,000 L.
- Advanced digital signal processing for more accurate chord length distributions relative to both in- and off-line microscopy.
- Real-time optimization of processes, such as crystallization, wet milling and suspension/emulsion homogenization without sampling.
- Better sensitivity over a wider range of process concentrations.
- Improved accuracy.
- Stuck particle correction to increase reliability.
- A compact, portable and ergonomic design.
- Versatile probes as a result of interchangeable designs.
- iC FBRM™ particle characterization software that delivers key information to help users develop a strong understanding of particle system dynamics, optimize experimental design, speed development time, and quickly identify and solve production issues.