The Sensor Connection’s new EGT diesel exhaust gas temperature sensor features an enclosed foul-proof probe tip that permits operation in bio-fuel and diesel engine applications. Its additional features include:
- The ability to withstand extreme conditions, making it ideal for use in R&D and testing as well as in various applications within the agricultural, marine, and automotive/racing industries (truck engine management systems, LNP injection systems).
- Capable of surviving extreme vibration and heat up to 1200 degrees Celsius.
- Measuring 0.187 inches in diameter (4.75 mm), the probe will fit most diesel engine exhaust systems from 0.750 inches (19 mm) to 4.0 inches (100 mm) in diameter with nominal installation modifications.
- Exhaust Gas sensor is available in either a straight or 90-degree bend and accommodates tight-spaced mounting locations.
- An adjustable (316 Stainless Steel) 1/8-inch NPT compression fitting adapter is included.
- Probe cable is over-braided in stainless steel for heavy-duty abrasion resistance and extends 6 feet (2 meters) in length.
- Signal wires are Teflon insulated to ensure reliable and consistent high temperature measurement in the most extreme operating conditions.