Aerodyne®, a division of Abanaki Corporation, announces the Vacu-Valve® Platypus Trickle Valve, which, according to the company, is one of the lowest-cost, lowest-maintenance dust collector valves available. Additional product features include:
- Operates as a constant discharge valve for dust collectors, hoppers, cyclones and other equipment operating under negative pressure; unique duck bill design allows it to dispense free-flowing material continuously.
- Low-maintenance and self-actuating, does not require lubrication, and has no controls or power requirements.
- Perfect for "keep empty" dust collection units and is offered both in carbon steel or stainless steel versions.
- Replaceable duck bill sleeves are available in a variety of options including neoprene, high-temp or the new-and-improved white nitrile, making the trickle valve suitable for general use, high-temperature or abrasive material applications.
- The trickle valves are typically utilized in industries such as foundries, mining, cement, pharmaceutical, dry foods, plastics, chemical and manufacturing.