Spectronics Corp. introduces the Spectroline® Marksman™ ultrasonic diagnostic tool to convert and amplify inaudible ultrasonic sound into audible natural sound. The Marksman further delivers:
- The ability to easily hear sounds that signify problems like compressed air leaks, electrical discharge, as well as vacuum, natural gas, propane, refrigerant, seal and gasket leaks, so you can repair them long before they become major headaches.
- A receiver unit that converts inaudible sound into audible sound using a process known as heterodyning.
- Sound Signal Technology™ to fine-tune audible sound into the natural sound emitted by the defect itself.
- A 12-inch hollow probe that accentuates air sounds, while the solid contact probe accentuates sounds of wear or grinding inside gears.
- A 10-bar LED display to indicate the intensity of incoming signals.
- The inclusion of a receiver, full-sized headphones, 2 probes, a sturdy storage case with a foam insert, 9-volt alkaline batteries for both the receiver and the emitter, and an ultrasonic emitter that allows you to test for faulty seals, gaskets and weather stripping in doors, windows, ductwork and other unpressurized enclosures.