The David Round Co. has specifically engineered this Lab-Lift™ all-stainless steel strap hoist to minimize the potential for contamination in demanding pharmaceutical manufacturing or clean-room material-handling applications. The Lab-Lift features:
- A highly polished finish and a urethane-coated lubrication-free lifting strap, which eliminates the particulate contamination associated with chain hoists or wire rope hoists.
- A hoist mechanism enclosed in a smooth-sided polished 304 stainless steel enclosure, which slides away to allow easy cleaning of internal components.
- A wiper seal for the strap to help isolate the hoist’s internal mechanism from the clean-room environment.
- All-stainless steel construction, including motors, motor brakes, load hook and latch.
- No metal-on-metal abrasion to potentially create particle contaminants.
- Smooth-ground welds, flush-mounted faces and plugged fasteners to further reduce potential contamination.