Southworth Products Corp. recently released custom-configured worker platforms lifts that bring the worker to the work. The company says that these lifts further offer:
- Selection from stable scissor lifts in stationary or movable configurations, and in a multitude of platform sizes and lifting ranges, to accommodate application-specific requirements.
- More safety than scaffolding or ladders.
- The flexibility to be designed into most production lines.
- Suitability for assembly or maintenance operations in which large structures, such as heavy equipment, must be accessed at elevated or varying heights.
- Optional custom controls; soft start/stop; indexed lifting and lowering; slide-out sections that increase platform size when necessary; fold-down safety gates and handrails; custom deck treatments (non-skid, anti-static, etc.); and bellows skirting that keeps dust, debris and moisture out of the lift mechanism.