Shimadzu Scientific Instruments recently released its MOC63u moisture analyzer with UniBloc sensor technology for reliable laboratory testing. According to the company, the analyzer also offers:
- UniBloc sensor technology to ensure stable temperature characteristics, optimal response times and stable corner-load performance during analyses.
- A variety of measurement modes, including multiple ending and drying modes, to suit sample characteristics.
- A long-life halogen heater to efficiently prepare samples for quick and accurate measurement.
- Windows® Direct capabilities to integrate weighing results with laboratory software without a special application.
- An easy-start mode that allows for faster response times during testing.
- An illuminated easy-to-read display.
- A simple keypad to facilitate operation.
- A built-in USB port.
- A large pan size.