SWECO presents the BigMax™ gyratory sifter with both high-capacity and high-performance screening in the same machine. More specifically, the BigMax boasts:
- The potential for 240 feet2 (22 m2) of screen area in one machine, along with 12 feet (3.7 m) of screen deck length, ideal for long retention time and accurate separations.
- The flexibility to allow 1 to 4 separations in a single machine, depending on the desired deck configuration.
- The ability to feed material through a single point or independently to each deck.
- Quick and easy screen changes (from either end of the machine without the need to remove the ball trays) without heavy lifting or tedious clips to engage.
- Individual sampling of the over- and under-size material from each deck, eliminating the guesswork about which screen has failed.
- Compatibility with activated carbon, fertilizer, frac sand, limestone, petroleum coke, plastic pellets, PVC powder, roofing granules, salt, sugar and more.