Sensorex presents its rugged S600 Series pH/ORP sensors with a new S651CD submersible electrode, combining optimal performance with lower maintenance requirements and a longer life. These pH/ORP sensors additionally grant:
- A flat surface measuring glass design for the electrodes to reduce coating and buildup in turbulent flows.
- A quick-disconnect electrode design for lower operating costs, plus the option to be mounted at a 45° angle facing into the flow to further increase scrubbing action across the measured surface.
- A measurement range of 0 to 14 pH at ±2,000 mV for ORP measurement.
- A minimum temperature of 50ºF (10ºC) for fast-response timing up to 185ºF (85ºC), depending on the maximum pressure desired, which can be up to 80 PSIG.
- The ability to measure in tanks, flumes and sewer lines, in addition to applications with high suspended solids, where flocculation operations require low velocities and in tanks with high agitation.