Brennan Industries introduces its proprietary Bi-LENE® Black® coating as the most advanced protection against rust and corrosion. A blend of fluoropolymer, engineered plastics and selected corrosion inhibitors, this coating is tailored to provide specific properties for particular applications, such as:
- Resistance to wear, abrasion, chipping and other harsh elements like weather, sunlight and salt water.
- Low friction and strong adhesion.
- The ability to resist corrosion past 1,600 hours of exposure.
- Operating temperatures from -420° to 500°F.
- The capability to save money by protecting operations and reducing replacement costs.