The MERLIN Viscometer from ATS RheoSystems is a high-performance rotational viscometer capable of both steady shear and yield stress testing. According to the company, it is ideal for investigating the mixing, stirring and process flow characteristics of fluid systems. Other features include:
- Compact footprint.
- The ability to perform both routine rheological and complex rheological evaluation for R&D.
- Built-in Peltier Temperature Control.
- Cone and plate, parallel plate and concentric cylinder measuring systems.
- A measuring systems that employs novel “quick capture” mounting technology.
- A gapping mechanism that is highly accurate and user adjustable.
- Angular velocity range from 0.01 to 200 rad/s, a torque tange from 0.005 to 20 mNm and a temperature range from –10° to 120° C.