BinMaster recently unveiled the SmartBob-TS1, a cable-based sensor for bins up to 60 feet tall. The continuous level measurement sensor is ideal for operations with multiple smaller storage and process bins that contain powders or bulk solids. Features include:
- A compact, lightweight sensor that weighs less than 10 pounds.
- Diverse communications options, including 4- to 20-mA outputs, RS-485 wired network capabilities, or wireless communications via an MHz wireless modem.
- The ability to view data from a PLC, control console mounted at the base of the bin, with eBob software on a personal computer, or with BinView web-based software for cell phones.
- The option of combining SmartBob-TS1 sensors in a network with SmartBob2 sensors to configure and accommodate multiple bins.
- The capability to mount the sensor on flat or angled roofs up to 40°.