Charles Ross & Son Company recently introduced a new bench-top model of its high shear rotor/stator mixers. According to the company, the mixers are ideal for dispersion, emulsification, homogenization and particle size reduction. Features include:
- 1 HP variable speed drive for operation up to 10,000 rpm.
- 316 stainless steel wetted parts.
- Four stator heads — slotted, square hole, fine screen and round hole.
- Temperature probe to monitor batch temperature.
- Vacuum and jacketed mix vessel.
- Raw material addition ports in cover.
- Tachometer, timer, speed, power draw and automated raise/lower controls.