ITT Engineered Valves recently released the Fabri-Valve® 33 PTD push-through slurry valve, designed for light to medium slurry applications. It features:
- A proprietary UHMW gate support liner.
- Elastomeric seats, engineered to provide the highest degree of abrasion resistance and chemical compatibility.
- Valve seats that form a pressure boundary, allowing for maintenance of gate and actuation while under pressure.
- Dead-end service capability.
- Push-through seat design that is self-cleaning and has low discharge.
- Sizes from 3-16" (DN 80-400), which operate at 150 psi (10.3 bar) and up to 180°F (82°C).
- Sizes from 18-24" (DN 450-600), which operate at 90 psi (6.2 bar) of working pressure and up to 180°F (82°C).