Dolomite introduces its Mitos sensor units to provide a flexible system for measuring and displaying pressure and flow rates in microfluidic systems. Each sensor grants:
- The power to minimize interference with the liquid flow.
- 5 flow rate sensors and 1 pressure sensor (-0.5 to 30 BAR).
- A real-time sensor display, which interfaces with each of the sensor units using a simple push-and-click action.
- Low internal volumes.
- The flexibility of each device to operate stand-alone or integrated with a Mitos P-Pump for the efficient logging of flow rate output.
- The capability to transfer all data to a PC for further analysis via USB.