The HygroLog HL-20/21 data logger from Rotronic records humidity and temperature, plus has the option of recording dew/frost points. Other features include:
- A large memory of up to 20,000 data points.
- Date- and time-stamped recorded data.
- An accuracy of 0.8 percent relative humidity and 0.2°C.
- Inclusion of the company’s AirChip 3000 technology and Hygromer® sensors.
- HW4 software that enables straightforward programming downloading, and graphing of recorded data.
- A long battery life, allowing you to record through your most demanding applications.
- Ideal suitability to many applications including those in critical areas, such as pharmaceutical clean rooms, warehouses, production rooms, transportation containers and test facilities, or to ensure ideal temperature and humidity values in buildings.
- Compliance with FDA CFR 21 part 11 and GAMP regulatory requirements when combined with the intuitive HW4 software.