Stellar Technology’s model PT36XX subsea wellbore pressure and temperature transducer delivers long-term performance in harsh subsea oil and gas exploration environments. It features:
- Total error band of ±1 percnet of full scale output.
- Working pressures to 15,000 psi and seawater depths to 17,000 ft.
- Temperature and pressure sensors located at the flush-end of the wellbore probe, a design feature that improves dynamic response and alleviates clogging.
- Dual pressure containment rated to 20,000 psi.
- Inconel and 316 stainless steel construction with no external load-bearing welds, thus increasing service life and improving field serviceability.
- Pressure only or temperature only configurations.
- Standard 3 1/16-inch API flange.
- Probe lengths of 3” to 24”.