Assured Automation’s new FireBag is a line of thermally actuated gas shut-off valves used to control the flow of natural, propane or butane gases. Many existing emergency gas shut-off devices require manual manipulation — a poor solution in emergency fire situations. The FireBag automatically discontinues the flow of gas when the ambient temperature reaches 100° C (212° F).
The FireBag domestic product line includes:
- G4T404 for utility-supplied gas pipes, heating systems with radiant pipes, and hot air generators.
- G2T50 for utility-supplied gas meters.
- G4T10 for gas boilers and wall heaters.
- G2T40 for gas appliances such as stoves (ranges) and gas radiators.
- G4TF for thermal stations.
The FireBag industrial product line includes:
- G4T404 for varnishing and paint booths.
- TASF for gas motors.
- G4TF for commercial ovens.