CA Technologies recently released CA ecoSoftware 2.0, the latest version of its energy, carbon and sustainability management solution. Designed to help organizations reduce carbon emissions, manage natural resource consumption and cut energy costs, CA ecoSoftware additionally delivers:
- Enhanced reporting and forecasting capabilities that can help organizations manage increasingly complex sustainability programs and meet stringent reporting requirements. The power to help organizations reduce costs and improve overall energy efficiency.
- The ability to facilitate annual reporting processes across a range of mandatory and voluntary initiatives, including the CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme, the Global Reporting Initiative and the Carbon Disclosure Project.
- An enhanced reporting framework that allows users to pre-populate standard reports in 1 click.
- Updated, consistent data with the flexibility to add required narratives and supporting documentation.
- Dynamic multi-currency reporting and dashboard capabilities.
- Data recording in local metric, unit or currency, or a single unit of currency or metric for consistent reporting across global locations.
- 9 languages out of the box, improving the ability to manage sustainability programs on an international scale.
- Streamlined integration with other systems.