Watlow® has expanded the EZ-ZONE® ST integrated controller family to include phase angle power switching and increased load current. The EZ-ZONE ST now features:
- Single phase solid state relay output up from 40 to 75 amperes.
- Phase angle power switching with soft-start to prevent high in-rush currents, load failure or blown fuses.
- Improved thermal uniformity, temperature repeatability and the functionality of multiple components and footprints collapsed into one.
- Less overall surface area inside the panel than an equivalent solution assembled from discrete devices.
- A complete thermal system kit to reduce project and engineering design time.
- An internal communications bus (standard bus), which provides a single entry point for configuration and monitoring or location to access multiple controllers on the bus.