Blackmer’s new NP series sliding vane pumps can improve the overall efficiency and performance of biodiesel production plants. Design changes to the NP series have resulted in a pump with:
- Quieter operation, longer service life and reduced maintenance requirements.
- Reduced energy consumption in several transfer applications within a biodiesel plant.
- High volumetric efficiency and low slippage.
- Availability of five port sizes ranging from 1.5 to 4 inches with flow rates from 5 to 500 U.S. gpm (19 to 1,893 lpm).
- Operating temperatures up to 500°F (260°C).
- Sustained, high-level performance over a wide viscosity range.