Syrris has launched its Asia Syringe Pump for flow chemistry. The pump:
- Is rated to 20 bar (300 psi).
- Uses highly chemically resistant PTFE (and other fluorinated polymers) and glass.
- Offers two independent continuous flow channels, each with an integrated pressure sensor and a flow rate range from 1.0 µl to 10 ml/min.
- Is 23 cm wide.
- Controls flow rate and volume via the intuitive front panel or the Asia PC software.
- Uses a PTFE pressure sensor to automatically stop the pumps in the case of over pressure.
- Can store four reagents under an inert gas atmosphere.