Swift Filters has announced a new series of metal felt filter elements equipped with thin nonwoven stainless steel filaments, which are ideal for high-pressure, highly corrosive, highly viscous or radioactive applications. According to the company, these elements additionally offer:
- Flow rates of up to 20 times those of other media.
- Random fiber filtration for absolute particle retention, longer on-stream times and high dirt-holding capacity for under 60-micron filter elements.
- Highly porous (up to 85 percent) metal felt.
- The capacity to withstand high temperatures, high pressures and corrosion.
- Quality cleanability.
- Suitability for chemical and catalyst recovery, polymer filtration, aerospace, medical and pharmaceutical, nuclear venting, food and beverage, and refinery applications.