Halogen Valve recently launched a line of Eclipse actuators, which quickly close toxic gas valves on 150-pound and 1-ton cylinders in less than a second when activated by remote sensors. These actuators also offer:
- Close-only functionality that requires an operator to visit the site to determine the problem, so he or she can correct the condition, check the facility and then manually reset the valve before restarting the gas system.
- The capability to shut off leaking toxic gas without entering hazardous atmospheres.
- The flexibility to manually open or close valves.
- The ability to be tested by an on-site operator to ensure accurate performance.
- Battery operation.
- Compliance with recommended emergency torque requirements published by the Chlorine Institute for emergency closing of 150-pound cylinders or 1-ton container valves.