Spraying Systems’ AutoJet® Model 1550 modular spray system ensures precise placement of the liquid being sprayed to minimize waste, according to the company, while additionally providing:
- Greater precision than manual operation or devices like solenoid valves.
- Proper flow and drop size to eliminate quality control problems due to uneven application.
- Automatic on/off control of electrically and pneumatically actuated spray nozzles.
- Improved worker safety by minimizing misting and overspray.
- A reduction in the use of costly chemicals and coatings, as well as mess and maintenance times.
- Set delay times, spray times, repeat times and duty cycle, so operators can be deployed to other tasks.
- Dimensions of approximately 2.5 feet or 0.76 m (H) and 1 foot or 0.3 m (W) for easy integration into any operation.
- Availability in 3 configurations — liquid pressure only, liquid and atomizing air pressure, or liquid, atomizing and fan air pressure.
- Suitability for use in lubricating, coating and marking applications, in addition to small- or full-scale operations.