Tri-Mer Corporation has introduced UltraTemp Filtration, a hot gas filtration system that filters fine particulate to extremely low levels. The heart of the system is a new line of corrosion-resistant ceramic filters designed to capture fine particulates at the fiber surface without blinding. Other system features include:
- Optimal filtration for gases between 400°F and 1000°F, and in most cases can be applied to hot gas streams up to a maximum operating temperature of 1650°F.
- Filtration results of 0.001 grain/dscf (2 mg/Nm3).
- Compatible with heavy inlet loadings, often above 1 grain/ dscf (2300 mg/Nm3).
- Option for dry injection of calcium or sodium-based sorbents for the capture of acid gases.
- Baghouse configuration with a reverse pulse-jet cleaning action.