Argonide Corporation recently released the NanoCeram-LR™ (NCLR) high performance pleated filter cartridges designed to replace lenticular filters. This pleated filter cartridge has a lower shipping weight and holds less water, easing the process of filter replacement. Other features include:
- Non-woven filter media matrix infused with nanoalumina fibers, creating an electropositively-charged depth filter.
- Ability to remove small particles (including colloidal iron and TOC’s), bacteria and viruses from water at high flow rates.
- Drop-in replacements for lenticular filter cartridges.
- Greater dirt-holding capacity, higher efficiency and wider operating pH range compared with other charged lenticular filters.
- Initial bacteria and virus retention greater than 6 LRV.
- SDI (Silt Density Index) values averaging < 0.5 and turbidity levels < 0.01 NTU.
- Optional NanoCeram-PAC technology, with powdered activated carbon integrated into the media.
- FDA-compliance and appropriate for food contact.