Marquest Scientific’s new line of gauge and instrument guards are designed for all chemical and high purity water applications that require the instrument or gauge to be isolated from the process media. The Tuff Guard features:
- Stainless steel reinforcement of the instrument connection to prevent fracturing associated with mating metal to plastic threads.
- Reinforced process connection with compressive spoke ribs to transfer the tensile stresses into compressive loads.
- Sufficient displacement to handle the required volumetric displacement of all instrument sizes and pressure ranges.
- Fill / bleed port provision, reinforced through the upper chamber to allow for threaded connections in vacuum fill processing.
- Integral wrench provisions for field service and maintenance.
- PTFE Teflon, Viton and EPDM diaphragms.
- Field replaceability.
- ANSI Schedule 120 wall thicknesses.