. recently attained NSF Certification for its linear polyethylene tanks. Now certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61: Drinking Water System Components - Health Effects, the linear polyethylene tanks are approved for multiple potable water contact materials up to 140°F.
According to the company, the newly certified tanks include:
- All models of vertical storage tanks.
- All models of cylindrical horizontal tanks.
- All models of free-standing horizontal leg tanks.
- All models of double-wall tanks.
- All models of open-top tanks.
- All models of industrial mini bulk tanks.
- All models of industrial mini drum tanks.
- ICB and OTCB conical bottom storage tank models.
Assmann manufactures large polyethylene storage tanks and plastic storage containers in various shapes, and in capacities from 40 to 12,000 gallons. Secondary processing, such as fittings, vents, fill lines, heat tracing or insulation, is also available.