GF Piping Systems introduces the Electro Plus® fusion machine, designed to simplify and speed the electrofusion joining process of thermoplastic pipe and fittings. Electro Plus incorporates electrofusion technology, which fuses two thermoplastic parts together by means of electrical heat resistance. The company says these fusion machines are furnished with:
- Accommodations for GF Piping Systems’ Fuseal® (polypropylene), Fuseal Squared Double Containment (polypropylene), Fuseal 25/50 PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride) and PPro-Seal Natural PP (polypropylene) corrosion-resistant piping systems.
- A hand-held user interface for ease of use.
- The ability to place the fusion power unit on the floor, while using the cables and hand-held unit on a ladder with the pipe and fittings.
- The capacity to fuse multiple joints in one fusion cycle and a 1-button repeat fusion cycle for same-size joints. Self-diagnostics for quick and easy error detection.
- An operating temperature range of 14° to 113°F (-10° to 45°C) that automatically compensates for ambient temperature.
- Input voltage requirements of 100 to 130 VAC or 200 to 250 VAC 60 Hz AC RMS.
- A built-in safety feature to prevent fusion cycle restart without breaking the connection.