West Chester Holdings recently launched its Lunar foam nitrile palm dip gloves, which are ideal for all types of commercial and industrial applications. Features include:
- A white or salt-and-pepper nylon shell dipped over the palm and fingertips with full saddle coverage for extra grip on wet or oily materials, and better surface adhesion on dry applications.
- Sizes from extra small to extra, extra large for a proper fit and optimal dexterity.
- Antibacterial surfactants to prevent odors and bacteria from forming.
- A knit wrist to facilitate comfort.
- The capability to be machine washed.
- A silicone-free composition.
- Clear labels with the appropriate EN388 rating and size indicator to ensure that the right glove with the right fit is used for the job.
- Suitability for applications that may include bottling, canning, recycling, manufacturing, materials handling, maintenance applications, small parts assembly and more.