Asahi/America, Inc. has released new injected molded foot valve screens for its ball check valves. The new screens replace Asahi’s fabricated foot valve screens. Used to filter out large debris before they become lodged inside a valve, pump or process line, the screens:
- Have a simple one-piece structure, with no cemented joints or parts.
- Adapt to a ball check valve using a union nut provided with the screen kit.
- Are lighter in weight and have a lower profile than fabricated screens.
- Are available in PVC, CPVC, PP and PVDF.
- Are available in sizes 1/2" through 4” with flanged, socket or threaded end connections.