The Land Model 4500 Mk III from AMETEK combines 3 patented technologies to make it the most accurate and reliable stack opacity measurement and dust concentration monitoring instrument available. The company says that it incorporates:
- A homogeneous LED light source paired with a flood LED to achieve high levels of stability and accuracy.
- A no-moving-parts optical system for reliability of the compact dust emissions monitor.
- The capability to report data as opacity, dust density or optical density.
- A fully automatic zero checking and drift compensation system.
- An automatic span check mechanism to confirm calibration at user-defined intervals.
- An integral control panel to provide user setup, control and diagnostic information.
- An intuitive, language-independent user menu with simultaneous text and icon menu prompts to guide users through installation and setup.
- Compliance with ASTM D6216.
- Options for adapter flanges, air purging and other accessories that make upgrading existing opacity monitoring systems quick and hassle-free.