Oil Filtration Systems is now providing oil reclamation, purification and hot oil flushing field services. According to the company:
- They can provide factory-trained crews to employ its innovative systems on a contract basis.
- Routine filtration and high velocity/hot oil flushing services are a critical part of preventive maintenance of all rotational equipment.
- Oil flushing is commonly performed on the lube oil systems of both gas and steam turbines and is also employed for remediation of electro hydraulic controlled (EHC) systems at power plants, for hydraulic control panel flushes, and for cleaning of lube oil, hydraulic oil or diesel fuel reservoirs.
- Field services for oil reclamation, purification, and hot oil flushing can be provided on an emergency same day/next day basis if required.
- The company maintains crews and vehicles to travel throughout the Southern United States.
- In addition to contract services, the company also provides its fluid purification equipment on a rental basis.
- Systems to remove water, particulate, varnish and other contaminants from industrial fluids are available, as well as sophisticated fluid analysis.