New Drop-In Cylinder Now Available for Compact Applications
FORT WAYNE, Indiana (December 16, 2015) In a continuing effort to expand the Optimax product line, PHD is pleased to release a new drop-in compact cylinder.
Series OCQ Pneumatic Compact Cylinders feature a compact design for applications where cylinder length is critical.
- Drop-in metric mounting matches global standard
- Ten bore sizes available in incremental stroke lengths
- Standard shock pads reduce end of travel impact
- Standard magnets for switch sensing capability
- Cylinder mounting accessories available as kits
When built-to-order actuators are beyond the scope of your manufacturing needs, PHD Optimax provides prefabricated solutions that are economical and efficient, allowing you to integrate reliable components that get the job done. Built on the foundation of quality you’ve come to expect from PHD, these products meet machine builders' stringent performance requirements at a much more competitive price.
For more information and to download or order a catalog, click here. For assistance, please call (800) 624-8511.