Portwell’s WADE-8017 Mini-ITX embedded system board, based on the 6th generation Intel Core processor and Intel Q170 chipset, is designed to provide high performance and flexibility for functional expansion, and is ideal for applications in gaming, kiosk, digital signage, medical/healthcare, defense and industrial automation and control.
• 6th generation Intel Core processor family (formally Skylake)
• Intel Q170 chipset
• Two SODIMMs support DDR4 ECC/Non-ECC SDRAM up to 32GB
• Rear I/O, USB2.0/3.0, dual Gigabit Ethernet, COM ports and SATA III ports
• One PCIe x16 (Gen 3), one M.2 type E socket, one Mini PCIe
• Triple Display: VGA/HDMI/DisplayPort