Omega’s new DPG409 series of high accuracy digital pressure gauges feature:
- A large backlit display that makes it possible to read digits from over 35'.
- A stainless steel enclosure designed for wash-down and sanitary applications.
- Tested to industrial CE specifications.
- Vacuum ranges from 5,000 PSI.
- A wireless transmitter for sending reading to remote locations.
In addition to gauge and absolute pressure ranges, the new models also offer:
- Compound gauge ranges from +/-10 inches/H2O to +/-15 PSI.
- Vacuum (negative gauge) ranges from 0 to -10 inches/H2O to 0 to -15 PSI.
- Barometric ranges from 0 to 1,100 hPa to 880 to 1,100 hPa or 0 to 32 inches/Hg to 26 to 32 inches/Hg.