Hamilton Caster's new Enhanced Heavy Service or EHS Caster Series is a towable caster that the company feels is well-suited for use on in-plant trailers, towline carts, and AGV systems. Additional features include:
- A unique feature set of combining Hamilton’s HPI™ Swivel Technology with polyurethane tread
wheels. Hamilton states that this technology has proven to outperform conventional CNC-machined ball
raceways, kingpinless, and unit load bearing swivel constructions. These raceways are also 45 percent harder than
conventional hardened raceways and the surface finish is 16 micro inches.
- The EHS series covers the popular 6” x 2” and 8” x 2” wheel sizes.
- All wheels in the series are equipped with double-sealed precision ball bearings or tapered roller bearings that can sustain high speeds better than typical straight roller bearings.
- The series is backed by Hamilton’s three-year warranty.
- Optional accessories such as brakes, swivel locks and swivel seals are also
- Similar towable casters for 2.5” and 3” wide wheel widths are
available in the EHD and ES offerings.