ATLANTA -- Lathem launched the Model FR700, the first terminal in its new line of FaceIN™ Face Recognition Systems for time and attendance and access control. The FR700 wall-mounted terminal uses ground-breaking and innovative 3D-imaging technology to identify employees, enhance security, and eliminate “buddy punching” (when employees clock in and out for each other), a costly expense for many employers. The FR700 is packed full of features demanded by today’s security-conscious businesses:
- Uses foolproof face recognition technology to instantly identify employees
- Provides a hygienic touch-free alternative to hand and fingerprint readers
- Eliminates "buddy punching" and the need for cards and badges
- Uses a standard Ethernet connection to an existing computer network
- Supports 100 employees but can be easily expanded up to 500 per device
- Built in relay control for secure door access, operating as a controller for door lock systems
- Includes powerful desktop software for editing, running reports and exporting data to the most popular payroll software, including QuickBooks
With FaceIN, employees simply look at the device and within seconds, they are identified, clocked in/out or admitted into secure locations, making it one of the most intelligent human verification systems on the market. Its contactless operation provides a hygienic and more accurate solution than existing biometric alternatives.
For more information, visit www.lathem.com.