Watlow (St. Louis, MO) has introduced the EXACTSENSE thermocouple for high temperature exhaust gas temperature sensing. The EXACTSENSE combines features of a thermocouple with integrated electronics to deliver accuracy and fast response time. Features include:
- An electronic housing with an integrated molded connector.
- An analog or digital output.
- An output signal compatible with engine control modules for increased accuracy.
- Non-standard thermocouple materials chosen for stability, durability and longevity at high temperatures.
- A temperature range of -40° to 1000° C.
- A long immersion depth.
- Point sensitivity, compared to RTDs that average temperature of the length of an element.
- A taper-tip configuration.
For more information visit www.watlow.com.