Horner Advanced Products Group (APG) (Indianapolis, IN) has introduced its new RX371 Ruggedized All-in-One Controller, designed for harsh environment use, with its cast aluminum and steel chassis, ruggedized heavy duty function keys and impact resistant Lexan touch screen. The RX371 also features:
- Snap-on I/O provided by up to 4 metal SmartStack units directly on the back.
- SmartStix expansion I/O and Horner’s new SmartRail modular I/O is also supported.
- A bright new 5.7” QVGA,TFT screen with over 32K colors.
- A brightness rating of 700 NITs.
- A typical logic scan rate of 0.2 mS/K.
- Advanced control capabilities that include floating point, multiple auto tuning PID loops and string handling capabilities.
- Embedded Ethernet and supports many Internet capabilities such as remote data access, programming, hosting HTML-based web pages and FTP file transfer.
- A built-in MicroSD memory slot that allows users to easily store machine or process data and screen captures (up to 2 GB).
For more information visit www.heapg.com