FORTE (Mason, Ohio) has announced the release of its next-generation warehouse control system (WCS) software, the Smart Warehouse Suite. According to the company, the suite has been designed for the complex requirements of highly automated, multi-channel fulfillment operations, and can provide supply chain managers with performance metrics and analytics in an easy-to-use graphical user interface. FORTE says the suite is also configurable to the customer’s need, often eliminating the need for expensive warehouse management system customization. The WCS suite includes five modules:
- Automation Director, which manages a distribution center’s fulfillment requirements and can integrate with automated material handling systems.
- Warehouse Director, which provides functionality to extend standard WMS capabilities for specific requirements.
- Operations Director, which provides event monitoring, incident management and visibility to delivery systems, along with detection and correction of inefficiencies.
- Intelligence Director, which offer performance metrics and predictive analytics for operational intelligence.
- Integration Director, a single point of integration across all islands of automation, which eliminates the need to develop complex integrations within the WMS.
To learn more, visit www.forte-industries.com.