The CorClean and CorCoat systems from Advanced Clean Products (ACP) enable a wide range of wet processes to be carried out inline on substrates with thicknesses between 50 µm and 20 mm -- either on one side or on both sides simultaneously. For example, the systems can be utilized to apply liquid media to enhance semiconductor activity, improve adherence characteristics for subsequent processes, increase surface area or for the application of coatings functioning as depletion layers. Features include:
- Particle-free rollers.
- Rollers that can handle extremely thin or fragile 2-dimensional substrates (as thin as 50 µm) so gently that they can be coated without breaking using a through-feed method.
- The ability to apply coatings to one or both sides.
- A process medium that can be optimally applied either via spray bars or directly via the rollers.
- A wiping effect that guarantees a high-cleaning performance.
- The option to implement the systems in so-called one-piece-flow manufacturing environments or as stand-alone solutions.
For more information, visit www.acp-micron.com.