CHICAGO (IDFA) — In addition to Harry Balzer, Chief Industry Analyst and Vice President of the NPD Group sharing his insights on Food Trends, IDFA has announced that two more nationally respected experts on consumer demands in the dairy marketplace will be featured at the 2013 International Dairy Show, November 3-6 in Chicago, IL.
Get your seat today — register online for the Dairy Show.
Todd R. Hale, Senior Vice President of consumer and shopper insights for Nielsen, a global research company, will lead a session titled It's a Greek Yogurt World. Hale will review the U.S. yogurt boom and answer the question “Is the Greek yogurt trend here to stay?”
Rick Berman, Executive Director of the Center for Consumer Freedom and President of Berman and Company¸ a Washington, D.C.-based public affairs firm, will share his expertise in the session From Cheese to "Dairy Crack": Inside the Campaign to Label Food as "Addictive."
Along with these experts, a host of speakers will share new ideas and the latest research on topics such as:
- Communications Strategy: Framing the “Good for You” Food & Beverage Debate
- Using Mobile Technology to Directly Engage with Your Customers and Generate More Revenue Opportunities
- Converting High Strength Waste to Energy: A Case Study at Grande Cheese Company
- Global Market Convergence: Fleeting or Forever?
- Sweeteners & Dairy: The New Conversation. Why Understanding Consumer Attitudes Toward Sweeteners Is Critical
- Using Cow Manure to Fuel Your Fleet
- How to Reduce Product Loss in Dairy Foods Manufacturing
- Consideration of Sustainability Issues by Consumers When Making Retail Food & Beverage Purchases
- Speaking the Language of Sustainability
- USDEC Traceability Workshop: Why and How Processors Are Embracing Enhanced Traceability
- The Harsh Reality of Operating a Private Fleet in Today’s Volatile Economy
- Biogas: Is the Glass (of Milk) Half Empty or Half Full?
Review the education curriculum and send a note to your team about the Dairy Show and how they can benefit from the interactive breakouts and exchanges with thousands of colleagues.