International Society of Automation News Release
Contact: Becky Schneider
ISA Releases ISA Automation Week 2011 Advance Program
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA (24 June 2011) – The International Society of Automation (ISA) announced today the release of the Advance Program for ISA Automation Week: Technology and Solutions Event.
This annual, international conference will take place 17-20 October 2011 at the Arthur R. Outlaw Convention Center in Mobile, Alabama, USA. The Advance Program provides the technical conference overview, as well as:
- information on keynote speeches by control systems legends Charlie Cutler and Béla Lipták, and a general session featuring a panel of experts who will speak on the future of automation
- previews of the eight conference tracks: Advanced Process Control Techniques; Analyzers; Automation and Control System Design; Energy; Human Asset Optimization; Installation, Operations and Maintenance; Safety and Security; and Wireless Technology and Applications
- information on poster sessions and Technology Solutions Theaters
- a listing of participating suppliers
- a preview of Technician Day
- the ISA Fall Training Institute schedule
- registration options and more
View and download the ISA Automation Week Advance Program. The Advance Program is also available in the May/June 2011 issue of InTech.
ISA Automation Week is a technical conference that features three full days of technical sessions; poster sessions; a dedicated Technician Day; an expansive Supplier Showcase; Technology Solutions Theaters on the Supplier Showcase floor offering standards briefings, author briefings and supplier presentations; and networking and social events.
ISA Automation Week Partners include ARC Advisory Group, ExperTune, Georg Fischer Piping Systems, Kepware Technologies, Mitsubishi Electric Automation, and Schneider Electric. ISA Strategic Partner, Test and Measurement is Fluke Corporation. GE Energy, Honeywell Process Solutions and OSIsoft, LLC are ISA Corporate Partners. For more information about the ISA Corporate Partnerships Program, visit www.isa.org/partners.
For more information about ISA Automation Week or to register, visit http://www.isaautomationweek.org/ or call +1 919-549-8411.