Kemrock Industries FY11 net profit at Rs. 75.46 crore; Net Sales at Rs. 901.31 crore
Kemrock Industries and Exports Ltd. (KIEL), one of the leading manufacturers of reinforced polymer (FRP) composites, today announced its audited results for the financial year ended June 30, 2011.
FY11 Performance - Standalone
(June 30,2011-12 months compared to June 30,2010-15 months )
- The company posted a 48% per cent rise in net sales at Rs. 901.31 crore for the year ended June 30, 2011 compared to Rs 607.83 crore in the 15 months period ended June 30, 2010
- Net profit during the period under review grew by 43% per cent to Rs.75.46 crore compared to Rs52.69 crore in the 15 months period end June 30, 2011
- EBITDA increased by 65% to Rs. 248.13 crore for the 12 months ended June 30, 2011 compared to Rs. 150.79 crore in the 15 months period ended June 30, 2010
- On an equity capital of Rs. 17.4 crore, the fully diluted Earnings per share (EPS) stood at Rs. 44.12
- It may be noted the financial performance for the period ended June 2010 is for 15 months while the performance for the period ended June 30, 2011 are for 12 months and hence are not comparable
FY11 Performance - Consolidated
(June 30,2011-12 months compared June 30,2010-15 months )
- Net sales increased by 51% to Rs. 1082.16 crore compared to Rs. 716.70 crore
- Net profit increased by 37% to Rs. 76.16. crore compared to Rs. 55.45 crore
- EBITDA increased by 63% to Rs. 252.69crorecompared to Rs. 155.46 crore in the 15 months period ended June 30, 2010
- On an equity capital of Rs. 17.4 crore, the fully diluted Earnings per share (EPS) stood at Rs. 44.39
Commenting on the results, Mr Kalpesh Patel, MD, KIEL, said "This has truly been a hectic and a fruitful year for us as reflected in the company's superb performance. With launching of carbon fibre, we have truly become a fully integrated composites company having moved on to advance and high-end products".
Notes to Editor
About Kemrock Industries and Exports Ltd.
Headquartered in Vadodara, Kemrock Industries and Exports Ltd., is India's leading producer of FRP/GRP composites, offering a fully integrated range of raw materials and engineered composites products. Established in 1981 as a small start-up and incorporated in 1991, the company offers world-class integrated solutions - from design to delivery - in its state-of-the-art manufacturing unit at Vadodara, which houses most of the processes at a single location. The company provides the largest portfolio of composite products and delivers both ready and customised solutions, which are ideal replacements for traditional materials prone to corrosion & maintenance. The company's product range includes Thermo-setting Resins & Composite Products such as Windmill Blade, Rail Coach Interiors & Exteriors, Cable Management Systems, Pultruded profiles, Gratings, Piping Systems, Lighting Poles, Access Systems and now Carbon Fibre.