SAE International's 2010 Department of Defense Maintenance Event Set for Nov. 15-18
WARRENDALE, Pa., July 29 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- SAE International's 2010 Department of Defense Maintenance Symposium and Exhibition has been set for Nov. 15-18 at the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa, Fla.
Key issues to be addressed at the Symposium include:
- Effects of Overseas Contingency Operations and Reset on Maintenance
- Responsive Sustainment of Emerging Weapons Systems
- Forging New Maintenance Organizations and Capabilities for Warfighter Readiness
Featured speakers for the event include:
- Dr. Ashton B. Carter, Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology & Logistics
- LTG Kathleen Gainey, USA, Director for Logistics, The Joint Staff (J4)
- VADM Alan Thompson, SC, USN, Director, Defense Logistics Agency
- Mr. John Johns, Director, Iraqi Security Forces Logistics, United States Forces-Iraq
- Mr. Richard "Andy" Hove, Executive Vice President and President, Defense, Oshkosh Corporation
- CMSAF James Roy, USAF, Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force
Assistant Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics Gary J. Motsek will serve as conference chairman.
For additional information, visit http://www.sae.org/events/dod/; contact SAE Customer Service at 877-606-7323; or e-mail email@example.com .
SAE International is a global association of more than 128,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. SAE International's core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. SAE International's charitable arm is the SAE Foundation, which supports many programs, including A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series.
Become a Facebook fan of SAE International News at http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/SAE-International-News/142902615727171?ref=ts
- www.sae.org -
Contact: Shawn Andreassi of SAE International, 1-724-772-8522 or firstname.lastname@example.org